- Two words…Fax Machines! How are they still remotely relevant?
- Got stuck in line behind a lady trying to pay for her already bought Groupon deal! I think there should be some state administered exam people must pass prior to first purchasing a smartphone. Nah that will never work; they’d make it a written exam and then fax the results to the wireless carrier of your choice who would charge you an administrative fee because you didn’t go paperless.
- (Apple) I get the spirit of competition but not putting Google in your auto-correct dictionary? I thought you prided yourself on making things just work. Google is your default search engine (for now) so this makes no sense.
- Why does my Walgreens app not recognize their own bar code nor their RX number I enter in its place but will send my Instagram photos to their 1 hour print lab effortlessly?
- Why am I not asked anything when deleting something but am asked twice whether I want to resume viewing a video after I already selected ‘resume’? (Amazon Instant Video)
- One word…Routers!
- The problem with cable companies is they farm their equipment to the lowest bidder and we can’t do anything about it. I’m on my fourth cable box (identical model, all hard drive failures); need I say more.