- How about download codes to great kids apps instead of those pointless toys in Happy Meals.
- I love asking people to fast forward during live tv when it gets to commercials.
- Bing just added two dialects of Klingon to it’s translator (reH sucks Bing – translation Bing still sucks).
- At what point will the web shift to a widescreen scaled format exclusively?
- At least take me to the product’s page if I click on an ad for it!
- Google+ just gained 41 new features making it unquestionably superior to Facebook but it doesn’t matter if none of my friends use it.
- Best tech job – Google Trail View Trekker
- When is the last time you used the actual Yellow Pages or White Pages for that matter?
- Ultrabook™. Inspired by Intel. Besides a cheesy naming convention what on earth did Intel really inspire? (Propaganda)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: